...but sweet Jack (he'll hate that I ever called him "sweet") got his first haircut. His curly locks are lovely, but falling midway down his back is not what I'm aiming for. But the curls remain, only shorter. Everyone's happy.
Congrats to Jack on his first of many haircuts. I can't wait to see the new do!
Did you bag up his hair for posterity?
I've done that before and I'm not sure exactly what it accomplishes. Maybe he could make a toupe with it if he ever starts balding and if people ask him if it's his real hair he can say yes without lying.
I actually did save his hair. It is in the silver jewelry box with my initials inscribed on it that you gave the gals in your wedding. It is sitting pretty right beside Bella's first haircut relic.
Hey, if an alien is ever looking for some DNA to create a human host body, they could swoop through your house one night and find the hair and create host bodies... What, am I the only one who's ever seen Starman?
He still has lots of beautiful curly hair. I am glad you did not cut them all off. If he ends up taking after me, they will always be curly on the back of his head. What a handsome little man.
5 comments:
Congrats to Jack on his first of many haircuts. I can't wait to see the new do!
Did you bag up his hair for posterity?
I've done that before and I'm not sure exactly what it accomplishes. Maybe he could make a toupe with it if he ever starts balding and if people ask him if it's his real hair he can say yes without lying.
I love you!!!!!
I actually did save his hair. It is in the silver jewelry box with my initials inscribed on it that you gave the gals in your wedding. It is sitting pretty right beside Bella's first haircut relic.
Isn't that funny?
Hey, if an alien is ever looking for some DNA to create a human host body, they could swoop through your house one night and find the hair and create host bodies...
What, am I the only one who's ever seen Starman?
He still has lots of beautiful curly hair. I am glad you did not cut them all off. If he ends up taking after me, they will always be curly on the back of his head. What a handsome little man.
Post a Comment