These pictures are from Isabella's 4th birthday party (about 6 months ago in August '05). The theme for her party was the book, "The Best Loved Doll". We had a doll cake and every guest got to make their own doll (I didn't have a lot of "buyers", but a good time was had by those who joined in).
Here is the home-made doll cake. I had so much fun with this. Making Bella's birthday cakes each year has been one of my favorite parts of the festivities.
Bella didn't see her cake before the party, so I'm bringing in the suprise.
Here is our little doll with her doll cake. My mom is actually the inspiration behind the doll cake. She said she always wanted one growing up, but never got one. If I'd have known that sad story, Mom would've gotten a doll cake for HER birthday last year!


Here are the kids making their dolls. That is Harrison, Bella's uncle, at the table with her.
Bella stands with her completed doll. I think it was a good day.



1 comment:
great pics...
a word of caution, though...I'm totally paranoid about having pictures of my girls on the 'net (save the one in my avatar...but it's four years old)...especially after seeing "To Catch a Predator" on NBC's Dateline program...too many sickos out there who can just wander onto your site
liked your blog, though
Post a Comment